well if its from the people of not antoher teen movie i'm sure it wouldn't be
Anyone go see this movie yet? I must say I was very dissappointed in it, some funny parts in it but just not a good movie overall.
well if its from the people of not antoher teen movie i'm sure it wouldn't be
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
i thought the movie was pretty good
Reeking of awesomeness!
I loved Not Another Teen Movie. Just stupid pointless humor, that spoofed some of the best "teen" movies of all time. It was awesome.
Date Movie however looks like a complete ripoff of a good idea thats grown tired. Id like to see it, but ill wait for DVD.
I would wait for the DVD too!
i think it looks really stupid and that is coming from the most immature college senior in the history of time.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I watched it tonight thought it was stupid, not really even that funny.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
It was trying to make fun of movies that were already funny, at the excact same seens and everything. It was really dumb, and annoying.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
I didn't like it either..
Do not reccomend..
Bookmarks